Android Developer – BookDoc – Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
About this job :
Job type: Full-time, Experience level: Mid-Level, Role: Mobile Developer, Industry: B2C, Health & Fitness, Mobile Application, Company size: 11–50 people, Company type: Public
- Design and build Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in play store
- Java, Android framework, Gradle.
Kotlin is strongly preferred.
- Experience with clean architecture and MVVM and
- Experience with Dependency Injections(Dagger).
- Experience with
- Writing Unit Test Cases is a must.
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (CircleCI and FastLane).
- Experience with Firebase.
- Experience with BigQuery and Data Studio is a big plus.
- Team player attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience.
- Big Query
- Data Studio
Education and Experience
- Minimum University degree in computer science and equivalent.