Android Developer – OOZOU
Oozou is hiring experienced Android developers to work on-site in our Bangkok offices.
You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the application design & infrastructure.
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- You have 3+ years of Android development experience
- You have experience with Kotlin
- You have experience with Android Architecture Components
- You have experience with Software Design Patterns
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
Useful skills for this role
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.