Front-End Developer – Worklife And Beyond
As a React JS Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Enzyme and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a plus but it’s not a requirement.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing ReactJS Website applications that are connected to the WLB API
- Develop WLB Human Capital Ecosystem modules.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment with version control of source code like Github
- Able to provide high-performance, stable, user-friendly, and safe applications.
- Good understanding of the ReactJS & Redux concept
- Familiar with the Design Pattern Concept
- Understanding GraphQL for ReactJS
- Familiarity with the concept of HTTP / Networking.
- Familiarity with the ReactJS Website development environment.
- Understand Github VCS.
- REST / JSON API
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus