iOS Developer – BookDoc – Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
About this job :
Job type: Full-time, Experience level: Mid-Level, Role: Mobile Developer, Industry: B2C, Health & Fitness, Mobile Application, Company size: 11–50 people, Company type: Public
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems iOS applications for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering the company’s business/system requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience with Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
ON THE PERSONAL SIDE
- Great logic and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- You feel comfortable (and enjoy) working outside your comfort zone
- Strong team player, willing to do whatever is necessary to deliver a great product