iOS Developer – Worklife And Beyond
iOS Developer design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software. They are responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing IOS applications that are connected to the WLB API
- Develop WLB Human Capital Ecosystem modules.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment with version control of source code like Github
- Able to provide high-performance, stable, user-friendly, and safe applications.
- Good understanding of the SWIFT concept
- Familiar with the Design Pattern Concept
- Understanding GraphQL for Swift
- Familiarity with the concept of HTTP / Networking.
- Familiarity with the iOS development environment.
- Understand Github VCS.
- Objective C
- REST / JSON API
- Task Based SCRUM Agile Schedule
- National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus