IT Project Associate – Cirebon Power
Cirebon Power (www.cirebonpower.co.id) is an international consortium involving Asia’s leading energy and infrastructure companies: Marubeni Corporation, Indika Energy, Korean Midland Power (KOMIPO) and Samtan Corporation. The group of energy powerhouse join forces and built Cirebon Power’s first unit of 1x660MW in Kanci, West Java and began a new journey adding Japan’s JERA to development of Cirebon Power’s expansion project, 1×1000 MW.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
IT Project Associate
Terms & Conditions:
- 1 Year Temporary Contract-basis.
- Work Location Pondok Indah, Jakarta.
- Willing to Travel/ Relocate to Cirebon.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (System Computer, IT)
- At least 1 year experience in IT Project Management (Application Project)
- Have good knowledge of HR Business Process and System (e.g. SAP B1, Oracle PeopleSoft, etc.), Database (MS-SQL).
- Experience in developing IT Project Documentations, Cross Functional Team Communication and Status Report.
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to: [email protected].
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title).