IT SUPPORT – UIC COLLEGE
A leading provider for University preparatory programs and real-world learning for pathway to Overseas Education. We are currently looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Indonesians to pursue a career as:
- Setup and troubleshoot local network (Mikrotik), computer hardware, operating systems (MS Windows) and applications (MS Office, etc)
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Age between 23 -30 years old
- Bachelor degree from IT / computer major
- Able to use Photoshop or Illustrator for basic design editing
- Basic video editing (using Premier or similar software) would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in: PABX / telephone system, Time attendance system, CCTC system and accounting software would be an advantage.
- 1 – 2 years working experience as IT staff.
- Passionate in IT / computers and have willingness to learn.
- Willing to work Kelapa Gading – Jakarta Utara
Anyone wishing to apply for the position should submit a letter of application and an up-to-date CV to APPLY NOW
Address: Gading Walk GW#6 – Jl. Boulevard Sentra, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta 14240, Phone: 0811-1567-841
more info https://www.uic.utsinsearch.com/