Senior Software Developer for macOS – Network Guard – Hong Kong
About this job :
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
- Role: Mobile Developer
- Industry: B2C, Cybersecurity
- Company size: 501–1k people
- Company type: Private
We’re looking for an experienced macOS Developer
We’re looking for an experienced macOS developer to join our team to build user-friendly apps and services used by hundreds of thousands of consumers world-wide.
You’ll join our team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to build our industry-leading apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and routers.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage.
- You’ll focus on macOS using Objective C and Swift, but may be involved in other languages and platforms as well, e.g., we use Go for code that’s shared across platforms.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architectural decisions.
- Write technical specs for all significant features prior to development.
- Participate in peer code-reviews and help us keep our code quality excellent.
- Expert macOS Developer using Objective-C and ideally Swift.
- TDD is a must, with a passion for writing well-designed and well-tested code.
- Very solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns.
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers.
- Our apps and services cross multiple platforms, we provide a unique career development opportunity where you can gain experience on multiple platforms.
- Fluent in at least one other language/platform for UI applications
- Solid understanding of IP networking, including low-level sockets programming and high-level application layer programming
- Experience working in multi-threaded environments.
- Hunger for learning new skills, including a keen interest to learn Go.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment