Software Engineer Cloud Technologies for Autonomous Driving (f/m/x) – BMW Group – Ulm, Deutschland
About this job :
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
- Role: DevOps, Embedded Developer
- Industry: Agile Software Development, Autonomous Driving, Data & Analytics
- Company size: 10k+ people
- Company type: Private
At the BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
One of our many areas of activity is the development of advanced driver assistance functions, evolving from purely assistive technology into highly and fully autonomous vehicles. As part of our data management team you enable other software engineers to apply data-driven software development for autonomous driving.
What can you expect?
- Your field of operation will be the management, processing and analysis of large amounts of car data traces recorded in the field.
- You will work with state-of-the art cloud technologies such as OpenShift, MapR, Spark or Airflow.
- Although you will create software for large-scale systems, you gain insights into the communication of software components in the car and the work environment of embedded software engineers.
- You will work on all phases of software development in our agile team and working environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree or significant practical experience in Computer Sciences or in a comparable field.
- Several years of experience in software development in Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience in DevOps technologies, such as: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack or Ansible.
- Knowledge in agile software development (Scrum / LeSS).
- Business-fluent English. German would be an advantage.
If you have the affinity for new technologies and mobility of the future? Apply now!
+49 89 382-17001