About this job :
Job type: Full-time, Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead, Role: Mobile Developer, Industry: Advertising Technology, Commercial Real Estate, eCommerce, Company size: 1k–5k people, Company type: Private
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s foremost online property company. Voted by consumers in 2016 as ‘Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search’, PropertyGuru helps over 25 million people find their dream home – every month. At any given time, property-seekers can access more than 2 million homes across Southeast Asia, be it brand new developments or well-loved resale units, for buying or renting.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 by two entrepreneurs. They had a vision to simplify the property search process and help renters, buyers, sellers and investors make confident property decisions – faster. Since then, it has grown from being a media company to a high-growth technology company, operating a suite of No.1 property portals and award-winning mobile apps across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. PropertyGuru also operates renowned project marketing technology platform, FastKey, and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as publications, events and awards – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit PropertyGuruGroup.com
You have a passion for the craft and strong desire to grow as professional. You understand the right balance between being technology purist and getting things done. You know that making things right is hard and requires high level of discipline and dedication. You are eager to become part of a high calibre team delivering unique user experience, enjoy the opportunity to witness the results of your work used by millions of users and long-term consequences of your decisions.
You will a part of the FastKey engineering team responsible for the development and maintenance of cross-platform applications aimed at a range of devices including mobile phones, tablet computers, kiosks and desktop. Your primary focus will be development of back-end services and their integration with cross-platform mobile application, however, we do encourage full stack development, so be ready to obtain or sharpen your skills in front-end technologies. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Participate in the full mobile application development life cycle including technical design, development & implementation, testing, documentation, and support
- Code & Deliver back-end applications and services (WCF and WebAPI) using Microsoft .Net Technology
- Code & Deliver Hybrid mobile applications using HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Ionic, Cordova, Phone Gap or equivalent
- Maintain a high level of Security Standards
- Follow best coding practices & ensure all codes are in compliance with the latest industry standards
- Value the need to do unit tests and their quality along with high code coverage
- Maintain the documentation to ensure continuity
- Don’t just engineer back-end mobile code. We contribute to our automated mobile UI acceptance tests, automated mobile API tests, backend, and even deployment pipeline
- Create tools and scripts that eliminate the need for manual repetitive tasks for development and testing
- Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps, and GitHub
Skills and requirements:
- At least 4 years of software development experience, primarily in Microsoft .Net Technologies (ASP .Net, WCF, WebApi, C#, Linq), ORM (Entity Framework, Dapper, or equivalent), MSMQ (or other Message Queuing Service).
- Strong knowledge on Database Query on SQL Query and Store Procedure. Knowing of the MS SQL Administration is greatly welcomed!
- Good understanding of design patterns – MVP/MVC, MVVM, etc
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and language-agnostic design patterns
- Ability to conduct high-quality Code Review.