Software Engineer – Ninja Van – Singapore
About this job :
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
- Role: Backend Developer, Full Stack Developer
- Industry: Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Management Software
- Company size: 501–1k people
- Company type: VC Funded
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain software that powers Ninja Van’s complex logistics operations.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- 1-5 years of backend or frontend software development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- New graduates with relevant internship experience also welcome.
- Hands-on experience in our tech stack or similar technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
What you get to work with:
- Data storage: Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticsearch, Apache Cassandra
- In-Memory data grid: Hazelcast
- Real-time data pipeline: Apache Kafka
- Backend webservice stack: Play (Java 8), GoLang, Node.js
- Web frontend: AngularJS, React
- Mobile: Android SDK, React Native
- Containerization: Kubernetes (Docker)