tiket.com – ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP
- Record daily journal and Account Payable to the system.
- Validate and process invoice, disbursement, and employees reimbursement.
- Reconcile the company’s petty cash, issue, and bank transactions.
- Prepare tax: PPH, PPN, and other related document
Preferred Qualifications :
- Diploma or Bachelor degree students from accounting major
- Proficiency with Ms. Office especially in Ms. Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Willing to do the internship for 3 months
- Can join as soon as possible
Teamwork, Detail Oriented, Analytical, Thinking, Ms.Excel