- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
- Role: Backend Developer
- Industry: Financial Technology
- Company size: 201–500 people
- Company type: Priv
We are looking for a Tech-savvy professional that aspires to combine usability with visual design to optimize our application for maximum speed and scalability. The desired candidate would be part of our Product and Technology family.
What a day looks like as our Frontend Engineer?
- Understanding the product lifecycle from concept through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements, use data analysis to inform product development decisions.
- Utilize many different source and proprietary technologies to build upon our frontend; contribute to the tool stack architecture and propose new technologies and workflows as appropriate to meet the needs of the company.
- Translate business and customer needs intos.
- Understand and translate business requirements into functional and appealing interactive application
- Collaborate with backend engineers and other tribe to improve usability and responsible on visual elements that our user can interact with
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment
What requirements are we looking for :
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience in one of the following stack is preferred:
- CSS Framework: Less, Sass
3. Relevant experience in financial or 3rd party payment industry will be a plus.
4. Strong logical and innovative thinking, troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition, able to assess the business needs and reflect the value into the product design.
5. Love of open source tools, and a proven ability to use new tools in creative ways to solve business problems.
6. Strong attention to details
About Company https://dana.id/